Day 01: Nairobi/Amboseli
We meet you at your Nairobi Hotel or Nairobi Airport for a safari to Amboseli. This safari commences after 0800hrs. A nice scenic drive to Amboseli National Park via some small towns. You will arrive for lunch at the Lodge or luxury camp. Enjoy an afternoon game drive in the park. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 02: Amboseli
Pre-breakfast game drive after 0600hrs, with majestic views of Mountain Kilimanjaro. Weather permitting, this mountain provides a very nice back-drop of the giraffe, warthogs, jumbo elephants, lions and many other species of both wildlife and birds. You will return to the lodge for late breakfast and leisure. Extra activities are available-visiting a local Masai village, swimming, reading a book, and going for a nature walk. Enjoy another Afternoon game drive after lunch. You will return to the camp for all meals and overnight.
Day 03: Amboseli/Nairobi.
A dawn game drive in this Park and probably witness a good hunt kill. Return to the camp for breakfast and drive back to Nairobi with picnic or hot lunchvia Namanga Border for those intending to proceed on a Tanzania wildlife safari
(Please note that those proceeding to Tanzania will not get hot lunch because you arrive at the border in time to connect with your 1030-1100hrs shuttle bus to Arusha). Note that this shuttle fare to Tanzania is not included in the cost either
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with an open pop-up roof ideal for game viewing
- Exceptional Professional Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver cum guide (Those that have requested for bilinguals too).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the safari prepared and served by a chef/cook
- 1 litre of a bottled drinking water per day during the safari
- Game drives as indicated and all Game park entrance fees