Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo West
Our Safari leaves Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo West, Kenya’s oldest and largest park. We stop for lunch at Tsavo West. Our afternoon game drive includes a visit to Mzima Springs.
Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 2: Tsavo West- Amboseli
After breakfast we drive through the park across the Shatani Plains and enter Amboseli with game drive en-route to the lodge (Amboseli). Evening game drive, return to your campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Amboseli - Mombasa
An early morning game drive is recommended before breakfast. The snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro makes a very photogenic background to the animals. After breakfast return to Mombasa via Emali /Sultan Hamud onto Nairobi - Mombasa highway with picnic lunch en-route. Arriving late afternoon.
- All game parks or national parks entrance fees
- All game drives in the various parks accompanied by our professional english-speaking driver cum guide
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs
- All campsite fees
- All camping equipment (except sleeping bags)
- Use of our two person mosquito-netted tents
- Foam mattresses
- Three sumptuous meals per day whilst on safari, prepared and served by our cook