Day 1: Nairobi - Lake Manyara
After breakfast, pick up from your Nairobi hotel.
Depart for Lake Manyara National Park for a late afternoon / early evening game drive via Namanga border town for immigration formalities and Arusha for lunch. The main attractions here are the tree-climbing lions.
The park is small in size but the terrain is diverse. The vegetation comprises of groundwater forest, open grassland, swamp and acacia woodland with giant mahogany and fig trees. The park is home to a wide variety of mammals and birds.
Dinner and overnight at a campsite.
Day 2: Ngorongoro
After breakfast, taking picnic lunches with you, drive to the Ngorongoro crater and descend down its walls for a full day crater tour with a picnic lunch. It is a thrilling experience to descend down and out of the narrow and steep crater walls of 670 metres depth, which has earned this crater, also the largest in the world the title ‘’the eight wonder in the world’’.
Flamingos can be seen seasonally in the Crater Lake, depending on the water level as these birds only breed in shallow water. Many animals, which have made this crater their permanent home, can be seen on the crater floor. Dinner and overnight at a campsite.
Day 3: Ngorongoro – Nairobi
After breakfast, depart the Ngorongoro Conservation Area for Arusha for lunch followed by departure for Nairobi via Namanga border town, arriving in the evening.
- All game parks or national parks entrance fees
- All game drives in the various parks accompanied by our professional english-speaking driver cum guide
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs
- All campsite fees
- All camping equipment (except sleeping bags)
- Use of our two person mosquito-netted tents
- Foam mattresses
- Three sumptuous meals per day whilst on safari, prepared and served by our cook