Day 01: Mombasa - Tsavo East:
The budget camping safari departs from Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s oldest and largest National park. Arrival in the Park for lunch and the afternoon is spent the park game viewing elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, kudu, zebra and hartebeest amongst other species of wildlife and birdlife. Dinner and overnight at Camp or budget Hotel
Day 02: Tsavo East – Tsavo West
Breakfast and leave for neighboring Tsavo West with game drive en-route. Games drive en-route and arrive for lunch. Our afternoon game drive includes a visit to Mzima springs. Dinner and overnight at Camp
Day 03: Tsavo West - Mombasa
Pre-breakfast games drive and then return to Mombasa arriving early afternoon at your hotel.
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with an open pop-up roof ideal for game viewing
- Exceptional Professional Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver cum guide (Those that have requested for bilinguals too).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the safari prepared and served by a chef/cook
- 1 litre of a bottled drinking water per day during the safari
- Game drives as indicated and all Game park entrance fees