Day 01: Nairobi – Amboseli
After breakfast, we will pick you from your Nairobi hotel. Thereafter depart for Amboseli National Park arriving in time for an afternoon game drive via Namanga border town for lunch. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 02: Amboseli
After breakfast, proceed for an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Return to the camp or lodge for breakfast. After breakfast proceed for another game drive where plains game namely zebra, wildebeest, giraffe and various antelopes can be seen. You will have a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite then end with an evening game drive, looking out for the peak of Kilimanjaro which may be seen during clear weather from the observation hill. Large herds of elephants and hippo can be seen bathing in the swamp grounds whose waters source is Mt., Kilimanjaro.
Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 03: Amboseli – Tsavo West
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After a late breakfast depart Amboseli for Tsavo West with lunch en-route. Arrive in the early evening for a short game drive. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 04: Tsavo West – Mombasa
Pre-breakfast game drive that includes a visit to Mzima springs. Proceed to Mtito Andei, Mombasa arriving by late afternoon with lunch en-route to your hotel.
- All National parks entrance fees
- All game drives
- Professional fluent English-speaking driver cum guide
- Comfortable transport in our safari vehicles with hatch-roofs fitted with VHF radio
- All campsite fees in all the above mentioned parks
- All camping equipment (except sleeping bags, which we have available for hire in Nairobi)
- Two man mosquito-netted canvas tents
- Africa Jungle comfortable seats
- Comfortable foam mattresses 2-4 inches and ground sheets in the tents.
- Three meals per day safari
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned above