Day 01: Nairobi - Nakuru
A mid morning pick up from your hotel will be followed by departure for Nakuru, stopping at the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. After lunch proceed for a game-drive within Lake Nakuru National Park to view flamingos, other water birds and various species of plains game with excellent chances for spotting the white rhino as the park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of this rare animal which is an endangered species. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 02: Lake Nakuru - Samburu
After breakfast depart for Samburu Game Reserve for dinner and overnight at the campsite, via the Thompson Falls and Nanyuki town for lunch, game drive enroute. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 03: Samburu
Morning and afternoon game drives in Samburu with a lunch and leisure break at the campsite in mid afternoon. Samburu is north of the equator and contains rare, drought resistant animal species, which go for long periods of time without water. These include the reticulated giraffe, grevy’s zebra, the blue-shanked Somali ostrich, the gerenuk or giraffe gazelle and the Beisa Oryx. Rest of meals and overnight at the campsite.
Day 04: Samburu - Nairobi
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast depart for Nairobi with lunch enroute. In clear weather the peak of Mt. Kenya may be seen and you will by-pass very pleasant countryside with coffee and tea plantations. Arrive in the evening.
- All game parks or national parks entrance fees
- All game drives in the various parks accompanied by our professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs
- All campsite fees
- All camping equipment (except sleeping bags)
- Use of our two person mosquito-netted tents
- Foam mattresses
- Three sumptuous meals per day whilst on safari, prepared and served by our cook